Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Trip To The Long Arm Quilter

I just love this funky fish swimming
among the stars!
Managed to drop off the baby quilt at the quilters a couple of weeks ago and now it's ready for pickup!  This was my first time meeting Lorri and found out we have a lot in common - cats, computer work, project management, and of course QUILTING! 

While I was there I got a chance to see the quilting designs on the computer and, after seeing some samples, I picked the ones that worked for me.  Bubbles for the baby quilt and dragon flys for Betty's quilt.  Lorri helped me pick out the threads and I know they'll look great.  



 
I left the baby quilt but took Betty's, now officially nicknamed "Chippers", because I planned to use it for a special quilting "class" over the weekend.  More on that later . . .

No comments: