Saturday, April 28, 2012

Still Here!

I'm happy to report that though my readership is a VERY small group I have had several inquiries as to why I've not posted anything lately. Thank you!

Truth is I thought I'd have lots of posts for April but as it turns out I've been so busy piecing the last of the quilts for The Girls that I haven't posted anything in ages. 

I'm happy to report the Mary's quilt was finally off to the longarmer on Thursday.  I should have it back in a couple of weeks.  That will give me plenty of time to get the binding and label on before I head off on a two week, cross country business trip that includes a stop in Boise.

Since I don't want to spoil the surprise by showing her quilt I'll just let you know that Guppy was not at all happy about all the late night quilting activity.  Look at that face!  If looks could kill I'd be dead !!! 

To be fair, he had been to the vet earlier that day for his annual check up so he was not particularly happy with us.  Shots and temperature taking can make a cat (or even a human) rather grumpy.

Good news is he's down to a slim, trim, 14 pounds and healthy as can be.  After a good nights sleep he was back to loving us. :0)  

Next time I'll show you some quilt pictures, I promise.


No comments: